Let's grow together - Apply now !
Welcome to the world of measuring instruments
If you are a Technology Lover and wants to work with Sales and Service of Latest Measuring and Testing Instruments Manufactured by World leader Testo Germany, we welcome you to Visma Instruments. We gives you the opportunity to work with latest technology associated with Test and Measuring Instruments with excellent working atmosphere.
We are authorised representative for Testo and Testo is world leader in Test and Measuring Instruments.
- Responsible for Field Visits, Identifying prospects, Marketing, Followups, Sales, Technical Demonstration, User Training and Service of various types of High Quality Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Test and Measuring Instruments used by different types of Industries and Institutes.
- Identify the potential customers, fix the appointment, visit them, understand their requirements, suggest the right instruments or solutions to them from the product range of organisation.
- Conduct product presentations, demonstrations, training, seminars and promote at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets in assigned territory.
- Responsible for retaining the customers and building long relationship with them.
- Willing to travel Extensively.
- Sales and Marketing Skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills
- Fluency in speaking Tamil or English or Malayalam.
- Capability to understand the working principles and specifications of various types of Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical Test and Measuring Instruments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and effectively partner with the team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong adherence to CRM tools, time management and the ability to learn independently.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Customer service Personnel should act as a liaison between external customers and internal departments of the organisation.
- Work with clients and principals in support of new business opportunities & client service
- Responsible for Marketing and Lead Generation
- Ensure to work as a single point of contact for customers , suppliers and internal teams.
- Responsible for all documentations and ensure all the documents are in place.
- Be a part of project implementation along with the project team.
- Responsible for stock maintenance
- Monthly or periodic inventory analysis to ensure the non-moving stocks are highlighted to teams and suppliers and necessary action is taken to liquidate such non-moving stocks
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess on-going performance of direct reports
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
- Degree or Diploma in any Engineering Discipline.
- Mandatory knowledge in MS Office
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to converse fluently in English, & Tamil
- Fresher or 1+ Years
Company Profile: Visma Instruments and Technologies Pvt Ltd , Leading Supplier for Test & Measuring Instruments to Various Industries Like Automobile, Manufacturing, Electrical, Electronics, Utilities, Food, Logistics, HVAC, Chemical, Food Process & Automation. Authorised Channel Partner for Testo.