Smart Infrared Thermometer - Testo 805i
The testo 805i infrared thermometer, in conjunction with a smartphone or tablet, functions as a compact IR thermometer for wall temperatures, as well as fuse and component temperatures in air conditioning systems. The measuring point is marked clearly with a laser circle made up of eight dots – so you always know precisely where to measure.
Documentation including images via App on a smartphone/tablet With the testo Smart Probes App installed on a terminal device, users can view their readings conveniently. And that's not all: the App can also be used to create and document images, including temperature values and laser marking. A separate measurement menu makes it easier to detect areas that are susceptible to mould.
Particularly useful: a list containing the emission levels of certain materials is already stored in the App, so there's no longer any need to waste your time looking these up in tables. All measurement data is displayed either as a chart or in table form. The measurement data log can then be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file.
iOS 8.3 or later Android 4.3 or later Bluetooth 4.0
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Non-contact IR measurement of surface temperature
- Easy image documentation incl. measurement values and measurement spot marking
- Measurement data analyzed and sent via Testo Smart Probes App
- Measurement spot marking with easily visible 8-point laser circle
- Space-saving and easy to transport
- Made in Germany
- Two Years Warranty
Testo 805i infrared thermometer with smartphone operation, including batteries and calibration protocol.
Temperature - Infrared
-30 to +250 °C
±1.5 °C or ±1.5 % of mv (0 to +250 °C)
±2 °C (-20 to -0.1 °C)
±2.5 °C (-30 to -20.1 °C)
General technical data
140 x 36 x 25 mm
-10 to +50 °C
ABS / TPE
requires iOS 8.3 or newer; requires Android 4.3 or newer;
requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0
3 AAA micro batteries
-20 to +60 °C